Saturday, August 1, 2020

Commission sheet


Commission details. 

The prices are for one character on the picture. For additional character on the picture you pay 70% of the price of first character. (Ex. if you want 2 characters in full pose, you pay 5$ + 3.50$, if you want 3 characters in full pose: 5$ + 3,50$ + 3,50$, etc.) 

Also you can ask me for more realistic portrait of your OC in price of realistic portraits.

Other questions send to my email.

If you want to see more of my works, go to the Chlodnikus profile at Instagram or deviantART.

Bigger versions of pictures:

1. Picture 1 Picture 2 Picture 3

2. Picture 1

3. Picture 1 & 2

4. Picture 1 Picture 2

5. Picture 1 Picture 2

6. Picture 1 Picture 2

If you wanna support me, even if you can’t commission me, please spread the word. I will be very grateful. Thank you so much!